Tuesday 8 November 2011

Promotional postcards

I want to send something physical to the studios and professionals which I am emailing. Postcards would be a nice way to show off my work in the printed form and would nit be very expensive to create As there are now 4 projects in my sampler, I can create 4 postcards. Here are my simple ideas. The front of them will be printed on satin (as this looks great quality), but as you cannot double side print this, I will use vinyl on the back to stick the information.

IMAGES




















I think the block of colour on the back cheapens the look of these postcards. By simplifying the design and making it more in relation to my sampler. it looks better and more professional. The outside black stroke will just be the edge of the sticker and will not show on the final postcards.


No comments:

Post a Comment