My approach to life is reflective, objective and confident.
I want to be organised, decisive and punctual.
I look for ambition, commitment and focus in others.
Ten things I have learnt this year are;
- Colour theory
- How to use a sketchbook
- Blogging has taken over
- I know other designers
- Inspiration can com from anywhere
- Illustration isn't as bad as I thought
- I am a geek
- Staying late is more productive than watching Holby City
- Research is so important
- No news is good news
Ten things I want to learn are;
- What is a line...?
- How to go about making my own typeface
- Where is there a rehab for pink and grey users and abusers?
- Time management
Effective and creative describe my ambitions as a designer.
I want to instruct, inform and document.
Message, research and type are words which I would associate with my work.
I have developed skills in idea generation, research, and video.
I am interested in developing my skills in typography, book design, print and information graphics.