- Lack of colour
- Location of products
- Could be more humerous
- Stickers could be developed further
Action to be taken
- Experiement with colour such as using orange and green for rule #11. Green and orange make Amber see red. Not too sure about this as it defeat the object, but I will experiment with this style and could possibly use the design as a hypocrite for the rule.
- Walk around college and think of the places where people may look without meaning to. Floor... ceiling... places you wouldn't expect to see informative design.
- Think about the message and John believed some of he rules I did not include in my final selection would have been good. I am not sure about this and am going to stick with the 12 I have chosen.
- I am going to sketch out some more ideas and see if I can develop the sticker idea on further... stickers may not be the answer and appropriate medium for all the rules.
PICTURE OF DESIGN DIRECTION BOARDS