Monday 28 February 2011

APFEL

APFEL are based in London

"A Practice for Everyday Life (APFEL) is a graphic design studio based in London, founded by Kirsty Carter and Emma Thomas in 2003. The focus of their work is with cultural institutions and individuals, often for galleries and museums, events, exhibitions, publishing and editorial. Their thoughtful and rational approach to graphic design, has established the studio a reputation for deceptively simple and successful projects."

Another studio I love! This place is amazing and by looking at the work they produce I think I would fit in very well. It is he simple but effective style I am used to and it just looks beautiful. Obviously with such high end clients they need t have a polished look and this really works so well for every piece I have seen of their work. Great news is that they take internships. Also loads of lovely typography and layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment