Thursday 24 February 2011

The Church of London

AWESOME. I WANT TO WORK HERE. I FEEL LIKE A JELLYBABY WATCHING THIS! ALL WIBBELLYWOBBELLY INSIDE! THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO.

FUTURE, ALLOW THIS.



Ok Hazel, calm down... get to the serious stuff.

I found The Church of London through Typo Mag (book), which showed Little White Lies. I loved the design and after some more research, found out more and more about this magazine. I wanted to do work experience with them... and now have discovered it is this agency who publish and design it, along with Huck. The Church of London is my dream job. In the UK, not a massive company, publishing, creative typography and layout. If I could get a placement... oh woooah.

They are currently looking for a senior designer and by the look of this video they employ around 20 designers. And they use InDesign, score!

"The Church of London is a creative agency motivated by passion – forpublishing and design, for writing and filmmaking, for staging partiesand exhibitions, and engaging with communities of like-minded people."

This is absolute perfection... 

"From our offices in East London, TCOLondon’s in-house team of 18 works alongside a vibrant network of contributors and collaborators on a wide range of projects for clients around the world. We publish two magazines, Huck and LWLies, which embody our passion for creating something of our own, and in doing so connecting with other like-minded individuals."


No comments:

Post a Comment