Thursday 11 November 2010

Proposed position statement

  1. My design direction is print based editorials with a large focus of typography. Stressed but always passionate. Work hard play hard. Trends are cool if you're the Shepherd, not if you're the sheep. 
  2. A picture tell a thousand words, but which words? Words are exact. 
  3. Morning glory - I work the best in the mornings when I first wake up. I wish I worked as-well throughout the day.
  4. Passion for print relative to costings, either low or high end budgets, an appropriate and considered solution can be reached.
  5.  Bouncing off ideas is how I best develop my ideas. Great at digitising my ideas after jotting down initial concepts. 
  6. Layout and typography is my direction, this needs to come across in my portolio and be appropriate for the studios I apply to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment