Sunday 29 April 2012

Feedback

I have been recieveing quite alot of productive feedback recently. I did hope to be more professional in my PPD presentation, however I felt awful and think I did ok. I find that I work better without many notes and know what I am saying anyway. the slides guide me through. I always miss out important bits though which is annoying! I hope to come accros more confident in my work from now on as people have said I am good at design, I need to believe in myself more... as I people have been telling me all my life!

One of my clients have said that one person pitching for his brief was very professional in his emails and I can work on that. I try and be more personal and 'real' rather than professional. But maybe I need to add some character into prefessionalism.

Stuff to build on!

No comments:

Post a Comment