Sunday 22 April 2012

Too much too young

These posters were initially produced to sell at The LCA pop-up shop, but didn't sell very well. I have realised this was because the market for these events are not suitable for prints but if I was to do it again I would make little note books, with less design and more craft involved.

Buuuut, these prints have been great for giving to professionals to say thank you. Everyone who I have given them to seem genuinely pleased with them. I hoped it would not come across as weird and something they would throw away but apparently Craig Oldham really liked his and Jimmy Edmondson has framed his and Instagrammed and Tweeted it. Brilliant bit of publicity. I intend to make more of these prints before I leave uni. I have only give 3 away so far and do not give them to everyone but to those who seem interested by the process. They are also a good tool to do print swapping, both David Sorley at Boxhead and Jimmy at UHC gave me prints in return for mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment