Sunday 22 April 2012

Manchester

The decision to move to Manchester after LCA is one based not on Graphic Design opportunities alone but also teamed with personal connection with the city. I know I wanted to stay around Leeds, but not in Leeds. Sheffield has no drawn to me but Manchester feels like home...

London is so busy and competitive that I wouldn't enjoy it. Nottingham is boring for me. I also had to think about my partner who is making the move with me to Manchester from Birmingham. We both like Manchester and think there could be opportunities for both of us. When we make the move depends on when we get jobs. He is already looking and if he could afford a flat, I might be able to make the move straight from University, however if not, I may have to move back home and save up some money working full time and then seeking a graphic design placement.

No comments:

Post a Comment