Sunday 3 April 2011

Twitter

I never realised the imporatance of Twitter... I am always weary of new technology and don't like to jump on the bandwagon... I would much prefer to see that it actually works before adhering to it.

My Dad went to a xxx and oassed on his new found Twitter wisdom to me. By following my favourite design studios and companies which could help me on my deisgn journey I can keep up to date with information. He recommends that I follow and watch for a while, and then get involved in tweets myself. I have been using it for one daya dn can already see an advantage. There are loads of exhibitions and designs on interest to me I have found. These do come up on Facebook, but I seem to get distracted on Facebook. This will be work, Facebook will be play (if you can call it that).





















I have also downloaded TweetDeck which is an application for Twitter. And I also intend on following my potential competitors as it would be good to see their use of Twitter and who they are following.

No comments:

Post a Comment